- Turn on all disabled elements in the page
- Give me the current size of localstorage
- Give me a list of all data from a GET URL
- Give me a table of contents of the document indented by heading level
- Give me a list of all headings and their level
- Give me the file names of images of the document without the rest of the URL
- Give me a list of all the images in the document with their alternative text
- Give me all the images as markdown including their alternative text.
- Give me the URLs of all the image links in the document
- Give me a list of all third party scripts
- Make the current document editable
- Outline all elements on the page with a unique color per tag
- Give me a list of all render blocking resources
- Give me a screenshot of the page
This is a repository of little scripts you can use in the browser console to achieve the described task. Hence, "Dear Console,…".
To use the scripts shown here, you need to open the browser developer tools (pressing F12), open the Console tool, paste them in and hit `Enter`. If you use a Chromium based browser (Chrome, Edge, Brave, Opera, Vivaldi…) you can also use them in Snippets.